Non-GMO Project Verified
The verification seal on each of our products authenticates that it has gone through the Non-GMO Project’s verification process. This verification is to ensure that a product has been produced, adhering to all consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance. These best practices include:
- Ongoing testing of all at-risk ingredients—any ingredient being grown commercially in GMO form must be tested prior to use in a verified product.
- Action Threshold of 0.9%. This is in alignment with laws in the European Union (where any product containing more than 0.9% GMO must be labeled). Absence of all GMOs is the target for all Non-GMO Project Standard compliant products. Continuous improvement practices toward achieving this goal must be part of the Participant’s quality management systems.
- Rigorous traceability and segregation practices to be followed in order to ensure ingredient integrity through to the finished product.
- For low-risk ingredients, there is a thorough review of ingredient specification sheets to determine absence of GMO risk.
- Verification is maintained through an annual audit, along with onsite inspections for high-risk products.
Each day, our team strives to provide you with the highest quality products and experience. To learn more about our products, please contact us today. We are willing to answer any questions you may have.